The Simpson Test Center provides you with a low cost, risk free method to define and optimize your process while utilizing a variety of conditions and machine configurations.
As well as support from experimentation, to process development to process optimization and finally to the successful start of production. These tasks frequently include:
- Consulting in process technology and the development of high performance, high value solutions
- Performance of tests with raw materials provided by the customer
- Development of machine configurations or processing methods for new products
- Development and testing of new types of machines and measuring technologies
- Production of products in small quantities which can be used for sampling by end users
- Analysis and optimization of production processes in operation or existing machines or systems
- Supply of machinery on a rental basis with the support of experienced Simpson engineers for evaluating technologies when material spoilage or the required additional processing and performance measurement equipment requires you to complete the testing in your own plant.
Our goal is to help you accurately evaluate your process equipment investment–in terms of improved quality, increased production or savings in raw materials, labor and time – and help to minimize the risk in making an investment in new process technology. You are invited to visit our facility for a demonstration of the testing described or to arrange for laboratory tests which can be conducted under your supervision.