Known for over 100 years as an innovator of process technologies, Simpson established the Peter L. Simpson Memorial Laboratory in our US headquarters facility in the early 1940’s as a platform for research and performance testing. The Simpson Test Center provides you with a low cost, risk free method to define and optimize your process while utilizing a variety of conditions and machine configurations.
The Simpson Test Center provides you with support from experimentation, to process development to process optimization and finally to the successful start of production. These tasks frequently include:
- Consulting in process technology and the development of high performance, high value solutions
- Performance of tests with raw materials provided by the customer
- Development of machine configurations or processing methods for new products
- Development and testing of new types of machines and measuring technologies
- Production of products in small quantities which can be used for sampling by end users
- Analysis and optimization of production processes in operation or existing machines or systems
- Supply of machinery on a rental basis with the support of experienced Simpson engineers for evaluating technologies when material spoilage or the required additional processing and performance measurement equipment requires you to complete the testing in your own plant.