Simpson Technologies GmbH exhibited at Ankiros 2016 – the 13th Iron-Steel and Foundry Technology, Machinery, and Products Trade Fair in Istanbul, Turkey. The venue for this event was the TUYAP Fair and Congress Center from the 29th of September till October 1st. This world famous gathering of the steel and foundry industries integrates plant machinery and equipment, test and analysis instruments, and many more solutions for steel and casting production.
The Turkish market has grown exponentially over the last several years for steel production. As of 2014 Turkey was the 8th largest steel producer and ranked 2nd for steel production in Europe with the production of 34 tons.
The last show held in 2014 proved to be promising due to the market expansion and growth that has occurred. For that reason alone Simpson Technologies had a larger presence at Ankiros this year.
Building on more than 100 years of experience Simpson Technologies offers an optimized solution that can benefit any size or type of foundry providing a complete solution from a single source that best:
- Provides consistently high-quality sand preparation system performance with minimal process variation, and
- Minimizes the total cost of operation in terms of supervision, energy, raw materials, and maintenance, and
- Underrates the total capital cost to acquire and install the equipment.
This year’s display at Ankiros included sand laboratory instrumentation from the Simpson Analytics product line. Featured instrumentation included the 42104 – Electronic Strength Machine, 42160 – Digital Pneumatic Sand Squeezer, 42105 Digital Absolute Permmeter, PFP – Mold Strength Tester, and the 42112 Wet Tensile Tester. The Simpson Analytics product line offers advantageous benefits including easy of operation, digital display, repeatable results, and automatic functionality. A brief description of each machine and a linked animation of the machine can be viewed below:
- 42104 Electronic Universal Sand Strength Machine – used to determine the strength properties of clay and/or chemically bonded sand specimens.
- 42105 Digital Absolute Permmeter – automatically measure the permeability of a standard 50mm x 50mm sand specimen and determines how easily air passes through it
- 42112 Wet Tensile Tester – determines tensile strength of the condensation zone this is created in all clay bonded molds during and after pouring
- 42160 Digital Pneumatic Sand Squeezer – used to prepare standard 50mm x 50mm sand specimen and to determine the compactability of prepared molding sand
- PFP Mold Strength Tester – used to determine the mold hardness strength of test specimens and sand molds
Simpson Technologies GmbH enjoyed meeting with you at Ankiros’16 to discuss these technologies and more. We were represented by personnel from our Swiss and United States offices, as well as Simpson team members and sales agents from around the world. To find out more information about this show please contact Mr. André Klimm (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We would like to thank everyone who visited our booth at Ankiros’16 and everyone who contributed to the success of the show.