Simpson Technologies exhibited at the 40th FundiExpo International Congress and Foundry Industry Exhibition in Querétaro, Mexico. This event has been recognized as one of the most important events in the foundry industry for Latin America. We would like to thank everyone who visited our booth and everyone who contributed to the success of the show.
FundiExpo remains at the forefront of the metalcasting industry in this market and is committed to showcasing advanced technology and the latest industry trends. By continuously developing a full range of proven, integrated sand preparation and control technologies, Simpson Technologies can benefit any size or type of foundry by providing a complete solution from a single source.
This year Simpson Technologies displayed sand laboratory instrumentation from the Simpson Analytics product line. Simpson Analytics is a complete line of more than 70 sand testing instruments and accessories that features advanced technologies for testing the characteristics of raw materials, bentonite bonded sand, chemically boned sand, core sand and shell/croning sands. The instrumentation presented at FundiExpo included the 42104 – Electronic Universal Sand Strength Machine, 42105 – Digital Absolute Permmeter, 42112 Wet Tensile Strength Tester, 42160 – Digital Pneumatic Sand Squeezer and the PFP – Mold Strength Tester. A description of each instrument can be viewed below along with a link to an animation of each machine in action:
- 42104 Electronic Universal Sand Strength Machine – used to determine the strength properties of clay and/or chemically bonded sand specimens.
- 42105 Digital Absolute Permmeter – automatically measure the permeability of a standard 50mm x 50mm sand specimen and determines how easily air passes through it
- 42112 Wet Tensile Strength Tester – determines the tensile strength of the condensation zone that is created in all clay bonded molds during and after pouring
- 42160 Digital Pneumatic Sand Squeezer – used to prepare standard 50mm x 50mm sand specimen and to determine the compactability of prepared molding sand
- PFP Mold Strength Tester – used to determine the mold hardness strength of test specimens and sand molds
Simpson Technologies enjoyed getting the pleasure to meet with our valued customers to go over our product line. We were represented at this show by representatives of the Simpson team from around the world. For more information regarding the show please contact Mr. Carlos Quintella (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Vice President of Sales at Simpson Technologies. In 2018, FundiExpo will hosted in Guadalajara, Mexico.