Aurora, Illinois ⎯ Simpson Technologies Corporation is pleased to once again be attending the 13th International Foundry Trade Fair (GIFA) to be held this year from 16-20, June, 2015 at the exhibition center in Düsseldorf, Germany. GIFA is the world’s premier trade fair for the foundry industry. Over 800 exhibitors in an all-time record space of 46,360m2 (499,000 ft.2) will present the very latest foundry machinery, plant construction technologies, foundry-related materials, engineering trends, and measurement and testing devices to over 70,000 trade visitors.
To obtain the full potential from any green sand molding plant Simpson Technologies brings a full portfolio of continually advancing technologies that can be matched to the specific needs of the foundry. Whether the application is for a small jobbing steel foundry or a high production automotive iron or aluminum foundry we deliver an optimized solution in order to maximize your competitiveness and profitability. Specializing in the field of molding sand preparation and control, Simpson Technologies builds on more than 90 years of experience providing innovative, integrated technologies with uniquely effective performance to the world’s metal casting industry. By continuously developing a full range of proven, integrated sand preparation & control technologies Simpson can benefit any size or type of foundry by providing a complete solution from a single source that best –
- gives consistently high quality sand preparation system performance with minimal process variation, and
- minimizes the total cost of operation in terms of supervision, energy, raw materials and maintenance, and
- minimizes the total capital cost to acquire and install the equipment.
These benefits create value for a foundry by enabling it to produce molding sand which maximizes the potential of their casting plant to produce high value, high profit metal castings.
The theme for Simpson this year is that world class sand preparation is more than just the mixer. At GIFA 2015 Simpson will be displaying several pieces of its sand preparation equipment and a very large display of advanced control technology from the Simpson Analytics product line that enhance and improve the performance and control of the foundry sand preparation plant:
- a Model #MC-150 Simpson Multi-Cooler®, a 135 tph version of the world’s most popular sand cooler and pre-conditioning system.
- a Model #18Mk2/2552 Simpson+Hartley Automatic Bond Determinator, a mixer group control and automation system designed to provide accurate and consistent control of compactability and bond content for all types of batch and continuous mixers
- a full set of advanced Simpson Analytics electronic sand laboratory testing instrumentation incorporating the latest advancements in electronics, sensors, and process technology to achieve increased accuracy and repeatability, improved ease of use, low cost of operation, and better results
Simpson will be represented by personnel from its Baar, Switzerland office as well as other Simpson team members and sales agents from around the world.
Visit Simpson at GIFA in booth D02 in Hall 15.
About Simpson Technologies Corporation
Simpson Technologies, founded in 1912, is a five generation family business concentrated on the design and manufacture of technology and services for the worldwide metal casting and chemical process industries. Primary products include batch and continuous mixing equipment, molding sand coolers, on-line mixer controls, core sand preparation systems, shell sand preparation plants, sand reclamation systems, sand laboratory equipment and foundry system design, engineering and automation systems. Simpson Technologies has operations in Aurora, IL USA; Baar, Switzerland and Calcutta, India. Selected Simpson Technologies products are produced under license in Japan and Brazil.
For further information on Simpson Technologies please visit us on the internet at www.simpsongroup.com/.