As the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and those who have helped to shape our business. It’s been quite a year for us all! 2019 was the year for tradeshows, collaboration and innovation.
- At Castexpo 2019 we showcased smaller versions of our Multi-Cooler, Mix-Muller and Hartley product lines – suitable for a 20 t/h sand system. These products were totally redesigned to provide advanced performance within the budget of smaller foundries. We enjoyed seeing everyone in Atlanta and look forward to see you again at the Metalcasting Congress. Be sure to visit us at booth #403.
- In 2019 Simpson introduced a completely redesigned urethane muller wheel for the G series Simpson Mix-Mullers and Simpson Multi-Mulls. These new wheels are designed to provide exceptional performance in terms of wear and cleanliness and significantly reduce maintenance. Learn more here.
- GIFA 2019 was the first tradeshow that Simpson Technologies (USA/DEU), Webac Gesellschaft für Maschinenbau mbH (DEU) and Wesman Simpson Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (IND) attend together.! Our show theme was “Better Together – Innovation through Collaboration”. Our display showcased many new innovative solutions designed to benefit every foundry – large or small. We displayed for the first time ever the Simpson Multi-Cooler operating on a fully integrated synchronized drive. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this upgrade.
- We announced a complete update of the Simpson Hartley on-line compactability control and mixer automation system product line. Designed and built with the same core control program as the most advanced Hartley controllers the new Hartley 2502-L1 is specifically designed to provide two essential functions – complete muller automation and precise compactability control – at an affordable price. The model 2502-L1 Hartley controller has several improvements and new features. Find out what they are here!
- Many new, innovative features in 2019 were designed into the Simpson Multi-Mull continuous green sand mixer to improve mixing performance, reduce maintenance costs, reduce operating costs and integrate the muller with advanced controls including “Industry 4.0” features. We presented our technical presentation “New Developments in High Efficiency Continuous Mixing in Green Sand Systems” at numerous events world-wide. Learn how your foundry can save 30-50% on your energy cost and 30+% in installed cost by upgrading your sand preparation system to the continuous Simpson Multi-Mull here.
Reflecting on the year it is clear that 2019 was an incredible year. Before we ring in 2020 we would like to take a moment to wish you and your family a happy holiday season. We appreciate working with you and hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success.